Re: Anyone heard of....

  • Juliana Taper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      > Thank you, Presdslava.

      Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, this is one of those silly things that ends up driving me
      around the bend!

      ::blush::

      Iul'iana

    • MHoll@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
        In a message dated 7/13/2001 8:11:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
        jtaper1@... writes:

        > Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, this is one of those silly things that ends up driving me

        We understand.We really do. However, there are a lot of "legends" (note the "
        " here) going around over there, a lot of them unjustified, also a lot of
        spurious "scholarship" (again the " ") that is gathering supporters for
        something downright stupid. Like the revisionist history. I quote, <
        Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh>.

        Predslava,
        not in her most tolerant mood.