Has anyone ever heard of.....

  • jtaper1@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2001
      I was surfing some websites on Yemen and came across a reference to
      the tomb of Prophet Handalah Bin Safwan in Hadramout. I was startled
      to see him identified as The Prophet of the People of Rus.

      I can't find any other references to him doing web searches.

      Has anyone ever heard of him prosletyzing in Rus?

      Iul'iana
    • MHoll@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2001
        In a message dated 7/12/2001 10:18:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
        jtaper1@... writes:

        > ... a reference to the tomb of Prophet Handalah Bin Safwan in Hadramout.

        Nope.

        Predslava.