Border Raids!

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      When I first posted my intro to the list, someone asked me if I would be
      attending Border Raids, and at the time, I had to, quite sadly, answer in the
      negative - I was hoping to make it to my first event sometime this fall,
      maybe Black Rose or Meridies crown list.

      Of course, now, I can't find the e-mail, and I can't remember the name of the
      fellow who e-mailed me. But on the way home from shire business meeting last
      night, a friend threw out an offhand invite - apparently she's day-tripping,
      and her usual companions are not going to be able to make it, and she doesn't
      like to drive alone, and would I like to go?

      So anyone who's attending Border Raids, drop me a private line - I'd love an
      opportunity to attach faces to names!

      Liepa, in Glaedenfeld, Meridies
      (Beth, in Nashville)