Off Topic (need help with sounds)

  • twosnakes1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      I am working on a project for the internet, and need someone with a eastern
      euro accent to say in english

      "DEMINSKI RULES!"

      This is a excited exclimation, for those not familiar with American slang,
      and is the equivalent of saying "Deminski is the best!"

      If you could record this as a .wav or any sort of computer adio file and
      e-mail me I would be very grateful. Feel free to use a slav variation of the
      slang too, I might be able to use that instead for even better results

      Thanks alot

      TwoSnakes