Two Questions

  • Alex Oops...
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 12:13 PM
      First Question: Has anyone heard of the book MEDIEVAL COSTUMES, WEAPONS, AND
      ARMOUR, published 1958 by Wagner, Doubrona (Not that, but close), and
      D---(I'm sorry, I can't remember the last)? Is it fairly reliable?

      Second Question: I'm not part of the SCA *yet,* but I am working on my
      persona (Russian, 11th-12th Centuries). Would the name "Nikolai Vikent'ev
      syn" be plausible for that period? I did some research (mostly Paul
      Goldschmit's Dictionary), but I'd like secondary opinion(s).

      Thanks!

      Alex
      (Nikolai)