Slavic Festival/Gathering?

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 4:55 AM
      Dame Alys (Pennsic Class Coordinator) says she has heard nothing about a
      Slavic festival this year. Is one being planned?
      (and yes, that is my helium hand.)
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 5:38 PM
        >Dame Alys (Pennsic Class Coordinator) says she has heard nothing about a
        >Slavic festival this year. Is one being planned?
        >(and yes, that is my helium hand.)
        >--
        >Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

        As we said in the last Slovo, Paul and I won't be attending, so go for it!
        Paul says to feel free to ask him for any tips or whatever.

        --Yana