ISO Walraven

  • Robert J Welenc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2001
      >From: Pafra & Scott Catledge <scplc@...>
      >Subject: Re: [SCAHRLDS] Walraven
      >To: SCAHRLDS@...
      >
      >Fellow Heralds--
      >My email address for Walraven is not or no longer valid. I
      >need to reach him ASAP; can anyone give me an accurate
      >email. Thanks, YIS, Colm

      You still here, Walraven? Or does anyone else have a valid address
      for him?

      Alanna
      ***********
      Saying of the day: How far you go in life is determined by how tender
      you are with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with
      those striving, and tolerant with the weak and strong, because some
      day in life you will have been all of them.
    • vespirus@socrates.berkeley.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2001
        > You still here, Walraven? Or does anyone else have a valid address
        > for him?

        I'm still here, though I don't check this address very often and have been
        extremely busy of late. I've replied to Colm.

        --Walraven