flattery vs laziness

  • slavic@mailbag.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2001
      So here I am at work, on a slow Friday night. I am browsing the web,
      looking for interesting sites. When suddenly, using the words
      "Russian" and "dress" on google.com, I come across this site...

      <http://www.applink.net/wolfpack/russia.html>

      If you go and look at it, keep the Russian Knowledge Page
      <http://medievalrussia.freeservers.com> in mind, especially in its
      earlier format.

      Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but I'm more ticked
      off than flattered.

      --Yana
    • slavic@mailbag.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        Well, I guess all is not lost, since he has some pages up that I
        missed. Guess I'll just do a little copying of my own...

        --Yana