Rus clothing books

  • AKC7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2001
      Are there any books related to Medieval Russian clothing which are
      in English? I can't seem to think of ever running over any. A lot has
      not been translated to English in a lot of topics, and fields, there are
      blanks for those who don't speak russian.

      What would be the best way to find/obtain some of those Russian
      books that I've heard so much about?

      thanks,
      Andrew