russian armour

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2001
      There was, though I don't remember where at the moment, a webpage which
      had pipctures of a 9th (?) century lamalellar plate that was found in
      Russia...

      Sorry I can't help more.
      cu drag,
      Bogdan

      ps. I posted it to the list at the time, perhaps someone else remembers
      the URL

      To fight Honorably, to Love deeply, and to Cook in great volumes. These
      are man's finest virtues.
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S. Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
      Department of Entomology A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      home: (217) 355-5702