Long overdue

  • Shubelka, Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2001
      Chezc! my fellow Slavs,

      Well this is Kythe Szubielka, and I just wanted to let the general
      group know that I've been lurking on this mailing list for quite some time.
      I have had many people send me information for which to update the Polish
      Interest page with and I just want to assure you all that I am still doing
      it. Been very busy lately and I had the good fortune to run into Jadwiga at
      Northern Lights to discuss some polish things......we also found a newbie
      interested in a Polish Personae so it was a useful event.
      Rest assured, I will be doing updates in the near future with new
      links and new information. One interesting individual we had send
      information was Rik Fox, many of you may not be old enough to remember the
      band WASP but he was in it and he is also part of a recreationist group in
      California, his personae is a Polish Winged Horseman helping the Queen of
      Spain (correct me if I'm wrong Rik).
      He and I have spoken before when he was posting to a ren faire
      mailing list and we were discussing the annoying habit of ren faire actors
      who are there more for the cash then the actual reliving of medieval times.

      So rest assured I have not forgotten or waylayed the Polish Pages,
      they've merely been on the back burner while I finished organizing the
      purchase of a house, my computer network, my attachment to the Royal Court
      of Isabella Queen of the East and my wifes impending pregnancy for which she
      is due the first week of July ( I supposse I'll have to pass on doing
      Stonewar this year, hrmph!)

      Dzien Dobry,

      Kythe Szubielka
      East Kingdom Jester