Re: [sig] Help! Does anybody have this TI?

  • Randy Mills
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2001
      Greetings good lady:

      Failing to have a printed copy, I notice that two of those TI articles are webbed -- see the TI section of the SCA.org web site. Perhaps others will know of other parts webbed elsewhere.

      Mstislav
      Web Minister,
      Kingdom of Artemisia

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2001
        Hi, I have the recreating the Mente article, I ripped up my TI's and only
        saved the articles I wanted. If you don't get the whole issue from someone
        else, I can send you a copy of this article. After I find it, of course.
        Let me know,
        Baroness Anastasia
      • Becky H
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2001
          > Hello all once again,
          >
          > I am looking for Tournaments Illuminated Issue #96,
          > Fall 1990
          <SNIP>

          > I actually want to get a copy of the Recreating the
          > Mente article but would
          > love to have a copy of the whole issue. I am asking
          > about getting a copy of
          > this issue because I can not longer get a issue from
          > the SCA main office and
          > I really would like to have it.
          >
          > Thanks again to all,
          >
          > Kathws Rusa, aka Joyce

          Kind lady,

          I have the TI in question laying on the table before
          me. I can photocopy the article and mail it to you.
          Or if you are willing to wait a week - I can request
          my overworked lord to scan the article and email it to
          you (probably a large file).

          At your liesure,

          Jocelyn des Wildenhain
          (who is looking for Rus clothing around 600 to 800)

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • Elizabeth Lear
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2001
            <I am looking for Tournaments Illuminated Issue #96, Fall 1990

            I have it (thanks for listing the articles - I know I have the one
            with the mente in it! :) Drop me a line: eliz@...

            FYI, my barony (Carolingia) has a nearly complete run of TI in its
            library and further needs might be accomodated there. They also are
            reducing the number of copies from 3 of each to 2 of each, I think,
            and are trying to figure out how best to sell them off. I can send
            you the librarian's email address if you want to ask him if there's a
            copy of #96 for sale.

            -Yelizaveta
            eliz@...
          • Lente
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 13, 2001
              Thank you everybody who has come forward with this issue (#96) and mente
              article, I am getting a copy, but if it falls through I will let you all
              know.

              Kathws Rusa, aka Joyce