OT & OOP: Fw: Rural Russia goes online

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2001
      I know this is OT and OOP, but couldn't resist passing it on...

      ""A rural community in central Russia is making history with the launch of
      what NTV television says is the country's first village web site. Levashovo,
      in the Yaroslavl region east of Moscow...""

      BBC report:
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/monitoring/media_reports/newsid_12670
      00/1267048.stm

      Cheers!