Calling SIG list Bohemicists ;-)

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      Well... it's finally happened... after almost a year (gulp!) I have actually
      started to update my website with miscellaneous SIG-related stuff on it...
      [pause for gasps of astonishment]

      One of the things on the site is a list of people who are interested in
      things Bohemian... just so we know who we are! If you're not on it, show
      yourselves!!! Below the names I have so far... anyone else like to be added?
      Let me know please!

      A.

      Name: Krista Harjamaki
      SCA persona: Alena z Prahy
      Interests: Bohemian culture, language, clothing, art, history and anything
      else I haven't thought to look into yet! :-)

      Name: Patricia Hefner
      SCA persona: Isabelle de Foix
      Interests: Czech and Moravian history (especially Church history and
      folklore), music, early period textile arts, garb, jewelry, and other stuff
      I can't think of right now :-)

      Name: Jenny Hess
      SCA persona: Enna Bonetrader
      Interests: Some time in the early 900's - as I learn about the politics I'll
      pick a year, then decide whether to stay in it or to progress ahead, as
      years do. My interests are leatherwork, which is also my job, and heraldry,
      though that is really way past my period. The town of Aussig (Usti) on the
      Elbe (Labe) is my area of interest, along with the life of an artisan &/or
      merchant.

      Name: Alastair Millar
      SCA persona: None
      Interests: Bohemian and Moravian history, material culture, and archaeology,
      especially pre-1100. Czech language (mainly modern) and translation.

      Name: Kate Rayburn
      SCA Persona: Anezka z Rozmitala
      Interests: Bohemian culture, clothing, language, etc during the 14th and
      15th centuries. Especially interested in the Hussite Revolution and Music.

      Name: Wesley Simpson
      SCA persona: Vaclav Slovaczek
      Interests: Bohemian 15th century weapons and clothing, as well as map
      collecting, metalwork, leatherworking, clothing and firearms.

      Name: Jeff Smith
      SCA persona: Barcsi Janos
      Interests: Bohemian and Moravian history, castles, nobility and archaeology.

      Cheers!

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)