Re: Tatiana's Name (No Cookie. No Picture.)

  • merle@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 1999
      >From: Jenn/Yana <jdmiller2@...>
      >
      >I tried to send a graphic of Tatiana's name through the list yesterday and

      >she didn't get it for some reason. Did anyone else? In any case, I
      >decided to use ONEList's "shared files" area so that those who have email
      >that doesn't allow attachments can see the graphic. All you Russian
      >speakers out there, please check my spelling.
      >
      >"Myniuk" is the first version, "Minuik" is the second version.
      >
      >For the shared files area go to:
      >http://www.onelist.com/shareddir/sig/

      Sorry, this requires cookies to be accepted by your browser. Here is the message

      I got when I tried to access the page:

      ONElist requires Cookies to access this part of the ONElist web site. ONElist

      uses cookies to remember who you are logged in as. If the cookies cannot be

      set correctly, then ONElist cannot tell who you are.

      We switched to a cookie based system for two reasons. First, and most
      importantly, there was a security problem with the old system. Malicious
      people could grab people's email address and password with the old system.

      Also, the new system is more convenient for our users. Once you have logged

      into the ONElist web site, you do not have to log in again.

      You may want to use the Library of Congress's transliteration
      method that Paul uses in his Dictionary of Period Russian Names.

      Scroll down to the bottom to look at the rules.

      http://www.sca.org/heraldry/paul/zpreface.html

      Kostia