Paul Goma

  • Oleg Brega
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
      If you know who PG is & if you speak Romanian go to
      http://ournet.md/~paulgoma
      there are some new interesting articles by PG

      Lectura placuta!
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
        Anything of interest to those who research medieval Slavica? Looks rather
        modern to me, but I don't read Romainian or any other Romance languages (it
        is a Romance language, isn't it?).

        --Yana