Onions, garlic & leek in 15th/16th century Bohemia

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      I've just been looking at a 2 page abstract for a forthcoming conference
      paper entitled ""The medicinal and culinary use of the cabbage, onion,
      garlic and leek in 15th and 16th century Bohemia"". It cites period sources
      on the uses of these vegetables, and compares these to modern knowledge
      regarding their properties. (Note that no recipes are included).

      Anyone who would like a copy (it's in Word98 format), please let me know
      off-list.

      Cheers

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)