Russian atlas spam

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
      Out of interest, has anyone else received UCE (unsolicited commercial
      e-mail) offering a "New CD-ROM Atlas of Russia - all oblasts, krays, and
      republics" ?

      Alastair

      ---------------------------
      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)
    • Barcsi Janos
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2001
        Nope. You must just be popular. All I get is ads for nude girls and how to make my first $1M.

        Janos

        --- "Alastair Millar" <alastair@...>
        > wrote:
        >Out of interest, has anyone else received UCE (unsolicited commercial
        >e-mail) offering a "New CD-ROM Atlas of Russia - all oblasts, krays, and
        >republics" ?
        >
        >Alastair
        >
        >---------------------------
        >Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)
        >Consultancy and translation for the heritage industry
        >e-mail: alastair@..., http://www.skriptorium.cz
        >P.O.Box 685, CZ 111 21 Prague 1, Czech Republic

        ==
        The Honorable Lord
        SOV�NY BARCSI J�NOS
        c/o LTC J. C. Smith