Re: [sig] Belyi Zamok

  • Robert J Welenc
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2001
      >watch and to hear - so much armor, so much metal! Wow. They even
      brought
      >in a horse for the leader of the Knights Templar. (He just rode
      around a
      >little, then they took the horse back out - it wasn't involved in
      the
      >battle!)

      Good -- horses not trained to fighting would spook, not to mention
      that it might get hurt. At a recent Atlantian outdoor event, the
      queen came into court on horseback -- and just the sound of people
      shouting "Vivat!" and applause frightened the horse. I'd hate to
      think what the clashing of two armies might do!

      Alanna
      ***********
      Saying of the day: When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does
      everyone decide to play chess?
    • Robert J Welenc
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2001
        Medieval Polish Amulets, from the Polish Art Center! Too cool...
        http://www.polartcenter.com/cgi-bin/shop.pl/SID=983897416.18887/page=a
        mulets.htm

        A link takes you to bigger pictures of the actual bronze amulets!
        And who can't use something that aids learning and protects you from
        false prophets?

        Alanna