New Khazar historical fiction Yahoo Group

  • briangotts@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      A Yahoo group has just been established for people interested in
      historical fiction pertaining to the Khazar Khaganate, as well as
      other topics in Jewish, Turkic, and Slavic history.

      We hope that by establishing a viable dialogue via a new Yahoo group,
      we can demonstrate that there is a market for such books. Help
      support Khazar-themed historical fiction by subscribing to our list,
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/khazar-fiction) and contribute to our
      discussions as you see fit.

      -Brian Gottesman
      Khazar-fiction group moderator