Re: [sig] Shot in the Dark

  • Dmitriy V. Ryaboy
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2001
      >"Dmitriy V. Ryaboy" wrote:
      >
      > > Yes, it's Belyi Zamok (White Castle).
      > > Here's the page from last year:
      > > http://www.tgorod.go.ru/english/minsk.shtml
      >Tozhe Gorod is a good site about
      >Rus/Belarus re-enactors -- worth browsing even if you don't read
      >Russian too well!
      >
      >Mstislav

      By the way.. if anyone on this list who speaks Russian fluently would like
      to translate the Gomel workshop article they have on there, a lot of people
      will say thank you.. (hey don't look at me, I already did one on the
      lamellar, and I am actualy trying to study this semester!).
      And being friendly with Sasa and Dick (the webmasters) is a GREAT help if
      you want books from Russia. Sasa is particularly skilled at international
      book exchanges (not to make any promises for him or anything).

      -Dmitriy