Russian baroness in AnTir?

  • Dmitriy V. Ryaboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 7:18 AM
      I met a lovely lady at Estrella this year, a baroness from An Tir with a
      degree in some sort of Russian studies (forgive me, I do not remember the
      exact topic). We had a bit of an argument about russian helms that was
      rudely interrupted by a catapult. I wanted to get back to her on it, but
      forgot her name (got hit too many times on the head..) -- anyone know who I
      am talking about and how I can reach her?

      Thanks,

      -Dmitriy Shelomianin