Garb Books?

  • PicsesPoet17@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 10:35 AM
      Hello!

      I am currently doing some (more) research into late 16th century Russian garb. I am trying to get some patterns done for me by a member of my canton. The garb I woul like pattered are sarafans, letniks, other types of women's coats, an other such ladies wear. Does anyone have any books with period things I could work with to develop such patterns? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

      Kseniia Nikolaeva doch'