Poles & Pennsic classes

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2001
      Ok, this is a challenge to the Poles who are going to be going to
      Pennsic...

      Somebody (else) please teach an Introductory class on medieval Polish
      culture? Mine is getting threadbare, in my opinion, and i've got some
      other classes up my sleeve I want to teach (like Polish [and possibly
      Russian] herb stuff, and the food class-- by then I may have learned more
      to share.) You're welcome to my notes, any other info you'd like, and any
      help I can give. And there will be plenty of people who turn up to take
      such a class.

      "Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
      beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"
    • Dszal@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2001
        Where will the class in Polish Herbology be held?
        JS
      • Jenne Heise
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2001
          > Where will the class in Polish Herbology be held?
          > JS
          Uh. At Pennsic. I haven't submitted it for the schedule yet.