Re: [sig] Estrella get together

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12 3:20 PM
      Sorry if took so long to get back with you, <insert Happy Dance here> the
      sewing is done finally. Friday I think will work for me, during the day or
      after dinner possibly. Where is the Town Crier Camp? I figure is must be
      centrally located but maybe I am wrong. Whoops she's gone, well I'll find
      out at war.

      Last time I will check email is about 9:30AM tues, just before leaving the
      house to take broken husband to have cast removed, and then we are picking
      up our riders and heading to Pheonix.

      War!
      Joyce, aka Kathws Rusa

      Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001

      > I'd like to meet all of you too!! Sunday might be a good night, or even
      Friday. Sat is a traditional night for households and groups, so lets try
      another night.
      > I am camping at the Town Crier camp.. seeing as how I am the autocrat for
      itLOL ..and perhaps we can meet there?? Please be sure when we figure it out
      to let me know so I can put it in the town crys.. take care all!!
      > Judwiga BTW, I am leaving Sun/Mon so let me know at war!!!!

      > Sent: February 7, 2001 5:34:57 AM >
      If this works out to be