  • Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2001
      Dzien Dobry!!
      As some of you may know, I am the Town Crier Autocrat for Estrella. If there is going to be a get-together, please drop off an announcement at the Town Crier announcement area(to be determined) with a note of date and time so I can get the calls out and maybe go too!!
      I will have a spare tent for Crash space, a new 10x10. Its a mundane tent, but it should be great even to have a meeting in there if need be. (I also have another for sale if someone wants to contact me off line.)
      I hope to see everyone there. I am maybe not checking my email after Friday though, so please drop off the announcement so I can get that call out!!
      Take care all!
      Judwiga