Re: [sig] Estrella get together

  • Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2001
      I'd like to meet all of you too!! Sunday might be a good night, or even Friday. Sat is a traditional night for households and groups, so lets try another night.
      I am camping at the Town Crier camp.. seeing as how I am the autocrat for itLOL ..and perhaps we can meet there?? Please be sure when we figure it out to let me know so I can put it in the town crys.. take care all!!
      Judwiga BTW, I am leaving Sun/Mon so let me know at war!!!!

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2001
        Sorry if took so long to get back with you, <insert Happy Dance here> the
        sewing is done finally. Friday I think will work for me, during the day or
        after dinner possibly. Where is the Town Crier Camp? I figure is must be
        centrally located but maybe I am wrong. Whoops she's gone, well I'll find
        out at war.

        Last time I will check email is about 9:30AM tues, just before leaving the
        house to take broken husband to have cast removed, and then we are picking
        up our riders and heading to Pheonix.

        War!
        Joyce, aka Kathws Rusa

        Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001