Re: [sig] Estrella get together

  • Robert L. Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
      I'm going. Mstislav, look me up. I shouldn't be hard to find, fellow
      Atremisian and all.

      Sergei
    • Dmitriy V. Ryaboy
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
        I'll be there Friday-Sunday.
        Here's a picture so you can recognize me:
        http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~sca/pics/Dmitriy-half-m.jpg

        Dmitriy Shelomianin
        West

      • Lente
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2001
          Just surfacing for a bit from sewing for War... I would like to meet fellow
          SIG members also. No clue yet as to where to meet, though. Saturday is
          probably out until the evening, as I will be helping my husband prepare
          al-Barran's Baronial Beef Stew pretty much all day. If this works out to be
          a good time for others to drop by the emcampment look for us in the
          Outlands, household Haven Avar which tends to set up a really large blue and
          white banner/flag.

          Kathws Rusa

          Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001
          > I'm going. Mstislav, look me up. I shouldn't be hard to find, fellow
          > Atremisian and all.
          >
          > Sergei
        • Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2001
            I'd like to meet all of you too!! Sunday might be a good night, or even Friday. Sat is a traditional night for households and groups, so lets try another night.
            I am camping at the Town Crier camp.. seeing as how I am the autocrat for itLOL ..and perhaps we can meet there?? Please be sure when we figure it out to let me know so I can put it in the town crys.. take care all!!
            Judwiga BTW, I am leaving Sun/Mon so let me know at war!!!!

            Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001
            > I'm going. Mstislav, look me up. I shouldn't be hard to find, fellow
            > Atremisian and all.
            >
            > Sergei
          • Lente
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 12, 2001
              Sorry if took so long to get back with you, <insert Happy Dance here> the
              sewing is done finally. Friday I think will work for me, during the day or
              after dinner possibly. Where is the Town Crier Camp? I figure is must be
              centrally located but maybe I am wrong. Whoops she's gone, well I'll find
              out at war.

              Last time I will check email is about 9:30AM tues, just before leaving the
              house to take broken husband to have cast removed, and then we are picking
              up our riders and heading to Pheonix.

              War!
              Joyce, aka Kathws Rusa

              Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001