Re: [sig] city of Kosice arms/Estrella get together

  • Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      Thanks for the tip on Mongols. Next time I am out hunting for one Ill remember that!!! (BEG).... LOL
      I was going to do a get together at my Polish class, but since I am now a full autocrat and not a deputy autocrat, I wont have time to do the class. :-(
      So, lets figure out a time and get together then!!! Who wants to honcho it??
      Judwiga, the sewing like the wind crazed person.