city of Kosice arms

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2001
      Hello all,

      Here is the link to the Kosice arms I said I saw
      http://www.kosice.sk/he-index.htm original armorial warrant in 1369
      http://www.kosice.sk/history/erb/second.htm second armorial warrant in 1423
      http://www.kosice.sk/history/erb/third.htm third armorial warrant in 1453
      http://www.kosice.sk/history/erb/fourth.htm fourth armorial warrant in 1504.

      http://www.kosice.sk/mainuk.html main site, under History of Kosice it has a list of the city officials in Kosice, earliest dating to 1307.

      and that is as far as I got to look before my computer started trashing itself.

      Joyce
    • Girts Graudins Zadins
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2001
        Many thanks Joyce.

        >From: "Lente" <lente@...>
        >To: <sig@egroups.com>
        >Subject: [sig] city of Kosice arms
        >Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:33:28 -0700

      • Lente
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2001
          You're welcome. Sorry about not answering sooner, crazy Mongol husband broke
          his leg this weekend and I just got around to checking email again. You know
          those Mongols sure are clumsy off their horses (just joking DH), get them
          fighting on foot and all sorts of havoc is reaked--on themselves. (I'm gonna
          pay for that) <BEG>

          Hope to see some of you at Estrella War. Is there any SIG get together
          planned?

          Bye for now,
          Joyce

          Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001

          > Many thanks Joyce.
        • Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2001
            Thanks for the tip on Mongols. Next time I am out hunting for one Ill remember that!!! (BEG).... LOL
            I was going to do a get together at my Polish class, but since I am now a full autocrat and not a deputy autocrat, I wont have time to do the class. :-(
            So, lets figure out a time and get together then!!! Who wants to honcho it??
            Judwiga, the sewing like the wind crazed person.

            Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001