Re: [magyar-sca] Re: [sig] Hungarian counties heraldry

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2001
      After I took a closer look at it I realized that it wasn't really good for
      our type of research. Dang it. Interesting in of itself though. And here is
      another of a similar type, no dates again.
      http://www.bng.nl/ngw/int/hon/p/pest.htm

      I did see a site about the history of the arms (?) of the city of Kocise (I
      think my memeory is really fuzzy on names), when I find it again I will post
      it.

      Joyce, aka Kathws Rusa

      Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 10:08