[sig] Any spare Land of Winged Horsemen books out there??

  • Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2001
      Hi all!!I know this is a long shot, but here it goes: Does anyone have an extra copy or know where I can pick one up for about $40?? I have seen them online and it seems they are fetching more now. I could REALLY use one, as I need documentation for my pentathalon entries. I need the Saddle and Spoon case stuff, and I know that I have a color copy of the saddle already, as one of you kindly sent it to me last year, but it is a new year and a new pentathalon, and a new(used, warped tree, actually) Saddle I am working on..
      Phew, sorry for the run on sentence... Estrella is a short time away and instead of a Deputy Autocrat, Ive moved up the food chain and become a full Autocrat...
      Take care all!!!
      Judwiga, who needs to sew, sew, sew like the wind!!! 0:-P~~