OT: Re: [sig] user name for RK page

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2001
      At 05:10 AM 1/15/01 , you wrote:
      >WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!Congrats on your escape(?!) from academia!!!!!! Where
      >now?

      Now I work full-time and save up money for library school (in a year or
      two). But not too much money, or I won't get enough financial aid. Don't
      you love higher education in the US?!

      --Yana
    • Maile Edey
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2001
        What about a pavoynik and ubrus?

        Ksenia Pavlovna
        GDS, AoA, MI, OSG, SH
        Barony of Lions Gate
        Apprentice to Baroness Amanda Kendal of Westmoreland (OL, Lion of An Tir)