Winter Slovo Available

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 16, 2001
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group List!

      Just a quick note to let you all know that the Winter Slovo
      is now available on the website (Freeservers has been a bit
      touchy, so if it does not work, be patient and try again later).

      The URL is:

      http://slavic.freeservers.com

      Again, we were a bit short on material so let me put out another
      call for articles and submissions. The next deadline in the
      beginning of April but I would love to see stuff before then.

      -- Paul Wickenden
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2006
        The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at:

        http://slavic.freeservers.com

        Regards,

        Paul Wickenden (for SIG)
      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2009
          Greetings SIG:

          The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website.

          Regards,

          Paul Wickenden (for SIG)
        • Patricia Hefner
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 17, 2009
            The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website?
            THL Isabelle  de Foix
            Shire Brantestone
            Kingdom of Meridies

            Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            Martin Luther King

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 17, 2009
              Yes, it is.

              At 12:25 PM 1/17/2009, you wrote:

              >The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website?
              >THL Isabelle de Foix
              >Shire Brantestone
              >Kingdom of Meridies
              >
              >Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate
              >cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
              >Martin Luther King
              >
              >________________________________

            • Patricia Hefner

                >The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website?
                >THL Isabelle de Foix
                >Shire Brantestone
                >Kingdom of Meridies
                >
                >Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate
                >cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                >Martin Luther King
                >
                >___________ _________ _________ ___

              • L.M. Kies
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 17, 2009
                  You Google "Slavic Interest Group" and it pops up first thing, or you go to the bottom of this email and click on the Yahoo! group links where there is a link to the regular SIG webpage.

                  Or click here:
                  http://slavic.freeservers.com/

                  Sofya
                  Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.

                  ________________________________
                  From: Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...>

                  Yes, it is.

                  At 12:25 PM 1/17/2009, you wrote:

                  >The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website?
                  >THL Isabelle de Foix
                  >Shire Brantestone
                  >Kingdom of Meridies

                  >From: Paul W Goldschmidt << mailto:goldschp% 40tds.net>goldschp@tds. net>
                  >
                  >Greetings SIG:
                  >
                  >The Winter issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website..
                  >
                  >Regards,
                  >
                  >Paul Wickenden (for SIG)

                • Paul W Goldschmidt