woohoo, Yana!!!!

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2001
      Congrats Yana,

       on the hard work and the accomplishment of a big part of your life!

      I must agree with Josef,  "Just when you thought it was safe to call yourself an unstudent it will happen again..."

      From someone who desperately wants back into the Ivory Tower....

      Despina - the factory for the alphabet noodles in the soup

      (A.A. Opera Performance;
       A.A.S. Graphic Design;
      A.B.Ed. Secondary Education, English, Social Science;
      and language requirement short of my M.A.J.S. - That's a master of arts in Judaic studies, not law;
      but if I can finish and do my Phd........)