Degree

  • Butler309@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
      In a message dated 09-Jan-01 05:46:08 Central Standard Time, sig@egroups.com
      writes:

      Yay!  I'm not really fishing for congratulations here, but the fact that I
      am out of school is finally beginning to sink in!

      Yana, BA with Honors in Anthropology <giggle>

      Graduating was arguably the biggest mistake of my life. .

      - Steve Butler/Leszek, MS Marine Bio, Ph.D.-ABD [All But Dissertation]
    • Shadow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
        Butler309@... wrote:

        > Graduating was arguably the biggest mistake of my life. .
        >
        > - Steve Butler/Leszek, MS Marine Bio, Ph.D.-ABD [All But Dissertation]

        Care to elaborate? I don't have one of those Funny Papers (a BA). I
        dropped out during the Kent State years. I always wondered if I'd made a
        mistake. Not having a BA I feel like I'm "lower class" . On the other
        hand, I didn't spend my best years paying off a college loan.

        Laura/Leya