14th Century Poland - Women's clothing sources

  • Colleen McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2000
      Greetings,

      I would like to find sources for women's clothing in Poland during the 14th century and my first efforts to locate info have not turned up much of anything. Language is not a barrier - I am willing to put in the work to get information translated as long as it is useful.

      Any help that any of you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks!

      Colleen McDonald
      Edmonds, WA