Re: [sig] Re: inglican church

  • Dmitriy V. Ryaboy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2000
      Umm I actually went and read some of the sources that I found.
      Suffice it to say that if you aren't a racist slavophile you aren't likely
      to join..
      People like that are the main reason I live in California.

      I need something happy.. anyone got cool pictures of armor? :)

      -D
      P.S. Just making sure this doesn't get misinterpreted -- I'll still send
      the links and stuff if anyone needs them