OT Fasting Survey

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Please excuse the Off Topic nature of this post (although it is related to
      our discussion).

      I am currently writing a paper on fasting practices in the Orthodox Church
      for my Anthropology of Food course and I would like to include some
      modern-day ethnographic information. If there are any Orthodox Christians
      who would be willing to fill out a short survey, please go to my Fasting
      Survey at <http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2/survey.html> and complete the
      form. Your response will be kept anonymous and I will not share any
      contact information with any outside parties.

      Thank you for helping me out!
      Jennifer D. Miller aka Yana