Re: [sig] Re: period eating utensils

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 5, 2000
      >Yana, if I send the pics to you, too , can you put them in the
      >picture archive?
      >
      >Landolf

      Sure! I always welcome pictures for the archive. And pictures for the
      photo gallery of SIG people too (hint, hint).

      --Yana, who is awaiting the end of the semester anxiously, not only because
      she will finally be graduating, but because she can update the Russian
      Knowledge Page and work on other SIG related matters. :-)