Re: Pennsic! (was: Event Flier)

  • Jessica Wilbur
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 1999

      > I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed
      > walking by the Gates to the Windmaster's Hill
      > encampment at Pennsic, Nikulai.
      >
      > Tasha
      > who camped at Strawberry Fields,
      > with the noble Houses Bedford and Tarragon
      > just down Kurdson Way from Windmaster's Hill

      Strawberry Fields??!! I was camped right across the road, in House Ingolfsson.
      I had no idea you were so close by! <pout>

      On another note, it was really cool to meet several list members at the Slavic Festival. I like
      being able to place faces with names. =) Unfortunately, immediately after I went back to
      camp from the party, I started coming down with a nasty head cold... and stayed sick for
      most of the rest of the War. I was really bummed that I missed the Period Russian
      language class on Thursday; I was feeling so crappulous that I forgot all about it. =(
      Yana, do you know if Paul has a handout for that class and would he be willing to snail-
      mail one to me? Thanks!

      I hope everyone's recovered from the War! I'm stilling digging myself out from under a pile of
      email...

      --Smirenka
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 1999
        He says he should. Write to him privately at goldschp@...

        >From: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@...>
        >Yana, do you know if Paul has a handout for that class and would he be
        willing to snail-
        >mail one to me? Thanks!
      • Carol
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 1999
          Greetings! It is so good to know that I can finally talk to someone about
          Russian Garb. I need lots of help!I have been in the SCA about one and a
          half years.I have not been able to find out to much on my own. I just came
          home from my 2nd Pennsic. I didn't get to any of the classes on Slavic
          studies or Russian- too busy with the newspaper, The War Chronicle. I would
          appreciate any help you can give me on Russian Garb, late period. My friend
          is also interested in Polish garb. I am new to the One List and I am not
          really sure what it means or how to write back or get in on a chat. I am
          also new to the Internet. I came upon the list by accident. But it has been
          fun reading so far. Now who was this character looking for a wife? If we are
          into this I will take two or three Lords, thank you very much. Tat'iana
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 1999
            Will do! Thanks!

            --Smirenka