Re: [sig] another garb question

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2000
      > Joanne's, or Wal-Mart, or your local fabric store. No, really. Make
      > a mundane pair of sweatpants out of woven fabric. Works great,
      > they're simple to construct, and you can skip the elastic at the
      > bottom if you so desire. The reason I like this approach is that
      > they provide a lot of room to move and sit and suchlike without being
      > too poofy

      The gentleman may be looking for something documentable, though.
      I haven't seen any examples of that shaped, narrow crotch in
      Pre-Rennaisance pants: can someone give some examples of that pant
      construction design?
      "I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
      hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker