Russian Language Course

  • Joseph L. Tolbert,Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2000
      I hope that no one considers this spam . . .

      I just came across a computer based Russian language course
      for $ 7.95 - I ordered a copy in hopes that it will help bring back
      what I semi learned back in 1966.

      The url is :

      http://www.arcamax.com/freebies/ei001129lrn

      Again, I apologize to anyone who considers this spam.
    • twosnakes1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
        In a message dated 11/30/00 4:19:48 PM EST, jtolbert@... writes:

        > I hope that no one considers this spam . . .
        >
        > I just came across a computer based Russian language course
        > for $ 7.95 - I ordered a copy in hopes that it will help bring back
        > what I semi learned back in 1966.
        >
        > The url is :

        > http://www.arcamax.com/freebies/ei001129lrn
        >
        > Again, I apologize to anyone who considers this spam.

        I don't...please let me know the quality levels when you recieve it, I have
        been considering something similar.

        TwoSnakes
      • Jenn/Yana
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
          >> I hope that no one considers this spam . . .
          >>
          >> I just came across a computer based Russian language course
          >> for $ 7.95 - I ordered a copy in hopes that it will help bring back
          <snip>

          It isn't spam or UCE as long as it is relevant to this newsgroup. As the
          FAQ says, commercial messages are fine, as long as they aren't too frequent
          (and they aren't too long). If there is ever a doubt, please write to me
          and I'll let you know if the message is appropriate.

          --Yana, guard dog