Bulgar music

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      HEy all... I don't know who's in the SE Michigan area, nor who will end
      up there because of Thanksgiving... but as this turns out to be about .5
      miles from my parents' place, Despina and I will probably go.... when
      period music is lacking at least the folk music is usually pretty...

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      To fight Honorably, to Love deeply, and to Cook in great volumes. These
      are man's finest virtues.
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S. Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
      Department of Entomology A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
      University of Illinois
      heilveil@...
      office: (217) 244-5115
      home: (217) 355-5702