Weird spam I got today...

  • Diane S. Sawyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
      I think I got spam in Hungarian today. It didn't come from
      sig@egroups, because I got it through my ISP email address, and
      that's not the one I use for SCA lists.

      The subject line is "konyvek/hirlevel" -- can anyone tell me what it
      means? The reason why I think it might be Hungarian is because
      whatever it is they're selling, it mentions the word "Magyar" a lot.
      I can send it to anyone who wants to try and translate the whole
      thing, as well.

      Tasha
      puzzled

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • vespirus@socrates.berkeley.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2000
        On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Diane S. Sawyer wrote:

        > The subject line is "konyvek/hirlevel" -- can anyone tell me what it
        > means?

        Well, I can tell you that "konyvek" is "books", but that's about all I can
        be certain of without a dictionary.

        --Walraven