Re: [sig] Land Allocation from Estrella Main Autocrats

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2000
      Then I'll hopefully see you there. We are camping in the Outlands, Barony of
      al-Barran, Haven Avare household. I'll give you more info closer to
      Estrella. We are already prepaid and almost counting down the days.

      Joyce

      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000

      > Yes, well I found this info out on Tuesday,after I sent out the pre-reg
      > form, from someone that was there...
      > It would still be cool to meet all of you !!!!
      > Judwiga

      <clipped>
    • Judwiga Czarna Pika
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2000
        I should be there Really early..I am the deputy town crier, so if you know
        any heralds, please direct them to me!!! Take care!! Judwiga

        Judwiga Czarna Pika