List of Khazarian names available on Web

  • Kevin Brook
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2000
      Dear friends,

      I have a special treat for you. I've made my list of Khazarian names
      available to all on the Web at http://www.khazaria.com/khazar-names.html
      I hope I haven't left out any names. Unfortunately the number of known
      Khazarian male names greatly outnumbers those of known female names.
      Please tell new members of SCA who are considering a Khazarian persona to
      read this list before making their decision. By the way, it is freely
      distributable, in whole or in part, as long as you credit it to Christian
      Settipani and Kevin Brook who both did the intensive research.

      Best wishes,

      Kevin Brook