Hurrah, I may actually have a name figured out

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23 11:09 AM
      It's cartwheel time--that is if I could do cartwheels. I just received answers on some name questions from my kingdom's submission herald and I will be sending in my name submission by Sunday. If all goes well in about six months to nine months I will be Ro'zsa Kathws, or Rusa Kathws. Now can any one tell me if Kathws is pronounced Kathush or Kathoosh? And is Ro'zsa a modern spelling or not. Rusa is only two years separate from Kathws on Walraven's articles (1570 and 1572), so with them I am not trying to mix really different eras names together. I just like the spelling and look of Ro'zsa (can't I be a little vain on the name?).

      YIS
      Joyce
      Who really is jumping for joy on the inside so as not to wake up her daughter.