Re: [sig] seeking embroidery pattersns

  • Anne M. McKinney
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2000
      > I have been looking around online for medieval Russian embroidery patterns
      > without much success yet. Preferably, I'm hoping to find something with a
      > bear or other animal motifs, preferably something that would have been
      > likely to have been in use during the mid-thirteenth century, but I will
      > take whatever anyone might be able to help me find. So, would anyone
      > possibly be able to point me in the right direction please?

      Hmm, sorry folks, I have no idea why this message was sent again. Some
      internet wormhole, perhaps? Anyway, thank you to everyone who applied the
      first time I sent this. I'm currently waiting for Barnes and Noble to get
      in my copy of Medieval Russian Ornament and then hopefully I can get ideas
      from that. Thanks guys! ^_^

      --Sofya Chyudka