New Dracula movie

  • bmccoy@chapelperilous.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2000
      I saw an advertisement today on USA for a new docudrama that will be
      televised on October 31 (of course) entitled 'Dark Prince: The Story of
      the True Dracula' (or something to that effect). The scenes looked
      interesting -- lots of battle scenes and all. Don't miss it!

      Istvan
      http://www.chapelperilous.net
      The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.